Roommate: Samantha Migliaccio
- Samantha Migliaccio
- E-mail Address:
- Student Status:
- TAMU Student
- Prefers Own Room:
- Date Available:
- Looking for a fourth roommate - we are three girls, newly acquired this house! Super easy going, takes school seriously, heavily involved in activities, but also heavily involved in movie watching and queso eating, respectful of each others space- but also willing to share basically anything upon request
- Feel free to text me (817-235-1371) with any questions!
The house is really nice and new/clean, so feel free to come by
House built in 2014, newly acquired by owner, has 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths,Ceiling fans in every room.
Backyard: Huge privacy fenced yard, comes with fire pit and small shaded porch in the back.
Bedrooms: three bedrooms upstairs, each with own closet/bathroom, extra hallway closet upstairs - downstairs bedroom with own closet/bathroom
Downstairs: big living room, has window doors that open up to our backyard; kitchen is stainless steel, pantry, second pantry which has washer/drying machine plus extra storage space, granite countertops, stained concrete floor
Big driveway with four distinct parking spots
Located right next to (literally its on the other side of the street) a running path, basketball court, park/community swimming pool
Bike ride to campus/ >10 walk to bus stop
About This Roommate
- Often socializes
- Never smoke
- Sleep Habits:
- Morning and night person
- Night Guests:
- Never has night guest
- Sometimes Drinks
- Study Environment:
- Prefer background noise when studying
- Study Habits:
- Study at library and home
- Gender Preference:
- Female Preferred
- Age Range:
- 18 to 0
- Furniture Needs:
- We have all the main furniture (couch/tables/chairs) - but you'll need your own bedroom furniture!
Please Note: AggieSearch does not guarantee finding or leasing housing. Please be aware that this is a web site, and proceed with caution.